- All courses must be paid on registration. Also, if you use sports and culture vouchers. Unpaid registrations are automatically cancelled and you will lose your spot on the course.
- By registering for a course you accept that the course can be changed from contact teaching to remote teaching.
Paying the course
- Payment online: online bank, payment card, MobilePay.
- You can also use Eazybreak, Edenred, ePassi and Smartum. If you pay with sports- and culture benefits please use their website or mobile application. Send a picture of the payment to our office at email@example.com.
- If you wish to set a new due date, please contact the office.
- Please do not pay the course fee while on the waiting list. We will contact you if a place becomes available.
If you have to cancel your registration please e-mail the office at firstname.lastname@example.org Cancelations cannot be made by phone.
Can I get a refund?
If you cancel your course registration not later than 7 days before the course is due to start,
- the course fee paid on netbank, payment card or MobilePay will be refunded in full.
- the balance of the course fee paid by Eazybreak, Edenred, ePassi or Smartum can in most cases be returned into your account if the cancellation occurs within the year the course fee has been paid.
- the balance of the course fee can be used for another course of your choosing.
When will the course fees not be refunded?
The paid course fees will not be refunded if you
- cancel a course less than 7 days before the course is due to start
- have registered for a course and do not show up
- discontinue the course
See also cancellation policy for Open University courses.
Can the institute cancel the course
Course will start if a minimum number of participants is reached two days before the course is due to start. We will notify you via e-mail and we also send you a text message.
- Course fee will be refunded in full if you have paid using online banking, debit or credit card or mobile pay.
- If you have used eazybreak, Edenred, Epassi or Smartum we can in most cases return the course fee to your account if the payment has been made during the same year.
- We can also transfer the course fee to another course.
If the Institute is forced to discontinue contact teaching due to a force majeur, the course will continue as remote teaching.
If remote teaching is not possible, the course will be reprogrammed to another occasion or terminated. If the course is terminated, the Institute will not refund the paid course fees, but instead, the student can use the paid course fee for another course.
Notifications and Newsletter
- By registering for the course you give the institute permission to send notifications concerning your course by sms or by email. We’ll also send you the next term’s printed course programme by mail.
- By subscribing to our newsletter we’ll send you actual information on registrations, promotions and events at the institute. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list anytime.
Tel: 09 41 500 300 | email@example.com
Institute address: Runeberginkatu 22-24, 00100 Helsinki