Enrolment begins on 8 January at 10.00 a.m, all subjects
- If you load the page before the enrolment begins, please reload it after enrolment has begun.
- Advance enrolment for the spring’s courses does not exist anymore. When you enrol in a course that has more than 7 meetings during the autumn, you are automatically enrolled in the corresponding spring course. Enrolment is binding. If you do not want to participate in the spring, inform the bureau no later than December 13.
- Remember to give us permission to send you information when you enrol in the course. Without the permission, we cannot send you an SMS if the lesson has to be cancelled or moved.
- If you do not want to get a paper bill in the spring, remember to order electronic billing from us in your Internet bank.
- The swimming fee is included in the course fee for the courses in the Swimming Hall.
- The course can also be paid with Sportti- or Kulttuuripassi or Smartum saldo when you sign up via the Internet.
- The unemployed, practical nurses, disability pensioners and refugees receive a 50% discount by showing proof of their situation no later than the same day the course begins. Practical nurses who have valid contracts with the city of Kauniainen can participate for free in gymnastics groups. Students or pupils studying in Kauniainen can receive a 50% discount if the course is a part of their studies. If you have Kaikukortti, you can participate for free in all courses except for the ones where discount is not granted. The Kaikukortti has to be shown in the office before the course begins. Discount is not granted for one-off payments, courses at cost price (M/U) and cooking courses. All courses in Finnish and Swedish are free if the course is included in your integration plan; contact our office in that case.
- Students are not insured by the adult education centre.
- The teacher can be absent one time during the term without the class being replaced.
- One lesson is 45 minutes.
- The adult education center's building Petra is suitable for people with disabilities.
- Before registration, please note the following things:
1. When you register you commit to paying the course fee.
2. If you do not pay on the Internet when enrolling, we will send you a bill. You can also order electronic invoices from the city of Kauniainen if you do not want paper invoices.
Bambora PayForm (Paybyway Oy, business-id FI24865594) is the payment facilitator of the online shop, and it is a payment facilitator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland. The payment process is conducted in the online service of Bambora PayForm. Bambora PayForm / Paybyway Oy is shown as the payment received in the bank account listing and in the invoice. Paying with Bambora PayForm is safe. All information is exchanged through secured connections.
The trade happens between the online customer and the online shop. The online shop is responsible for all obligations related to the trade.
Read more about Bambora PayForm: http://www.bambora.com
4. Payment methods
With Bambora PayForm you can pay your order by an Internet banking account, a payment card (credit/debit). The following methods of payment are supported: Osuuspankki, Nordea, Danske Bank, Säästöpankki, Aktia, Paikallisosuuspankit, S-Pankki, Handelsbanken, and Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Debit MasterCard payment cards.
5. Contact Bambora PayForm
Bambora PayForm, Paybyway Oy (business-id FI24865594) E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +358 29 300 5050 (workdays 9-16) Address: Äyritie 12, 01510 Vantaa, Finland
Cancelling has to be done no later than seven days before the course begins to tel. 09-5056 274.or by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, After that, we will charge the whole course fee. The registration to a course can also be cancelled via the Internet. Cancelling has to be done to the office, not to the teacher.
7. If the adult education centre cancels the course, the student will be sent an SMS before the course begins.
8. Acquaint yourself with the adult education centre’s enrolment instructions on http://www.kauniainen.fi/en/culture_and_leisure/adult_education_centre and the instructions for the Internet enrolment.